Home   |   About

As a consulting chemical engineer, you should have your own Professional Liability Insurance policy. Even if you receive Professional Liability coverage through an employer, odds are you will not be insured for any independent consulting work or training/instruction you perform outside the scope of your official position.

The AIChE endorsed Professional Liability Insurance program was specifically crafted for consulting members and features the broad breadth of coverage required of a chemical engineer consultant. Conceived through discussions with the CEO of a leading insurance syndicate in the Lloyds of London market, the Chemical Professionals Purchasing Group (CPPG) was established.

Each individual or business entity engaged as a consulting chemical engineer operating in any state or the District of Columbia, who is a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, is eligible for participation in the Professional Liability Insurance program.  

NOTE: Coverage is being offered by the Chemical Professionals Purchasing Group (CPPG), a risk purchasing group that was established for members of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), and that by an AIChE member completing an application and purchasing the insurance, they are becoming members of the CPPG.

Insurance Application
Information Center
My Account
Quick Quote

Member Testimonials

“ Murin Environmental has had coverage through the Professional Liability program since our companies beginning in 2004. We have found servicing of our program to be absolutely first rate over the entire period of our participation. In other words, we couldn’t be happier with the professional service Hays has provided.” 

Pat Murin 
Murin Environmental Inc.

Privacy Statement Disclosure Hays Companies questions@hayscompanies.com administered by:
Facebook LinkedIn Share